Thinking of moving to a managed streaming service? There are plenty of reasons to shift from hosting and managing your own streaming infrastructure to leveraging a managed streaming service in the cloud. Luckily, we’re here to talk you through the process.
Right now, we're offering a free one-hour technical consultation with a solutions engineer to evaluate your workflows and see if migrating to Wowza Streaming Cloud is right for you.
Don't miss out on these benefits
- Simplify your infrastructure. We manage hosting, security, backup, and server maintenance so you can focus on your customers and building your business. We keep it running 24/7 around the world, so you’re always ready to stream with the latest, most secure technology from Wowza.
- Leverage a more scalable solution. Your streams will auto-scale up and down as your audience size changes.
- Say goodbye to a lengthy upgrade process. Get the latest features automatically as soon as they're available.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO). Some customers have saved 15% or more on their streaming, plus time saved to focus on building the solutions your customer needs.
Same Features, Simpler Product.
Wowza Streaming Cloud is built on Wowza Streaming Engine, so you have all the same power and features of Engine, but with the benefits and simplicity of streaming on a SaaS service.
Check out the latest features and capabilities available:
- Digital rights management (DRM)
- End-to-end WebRTC workflow
- Schedule a stream within Cloud's UI
- Ingest metadata
- Support for MPEG-DASH
- Stack multiple streams on a single server to optimize costs
- Manage your stream easily via our powerful REST API
If you want to take your business to the next level and are ready to experience even more growth, let a Wowza Solutions Engineer walk you through the process.