Webinar: Low-Latency Delivery — LL-HLS vs. WebRTC
While a number of technologies seek to decrease the lag that occurs when steaming live video content over the internet, Low-Latency HLS (LL-HLS) and WebRTC are two of the most promising low-latency protocols available today.
Combining browser-based publishing with near real-time delivery, WebRTC offers the quickest method for transporting video streams. That said, LL-HLS shows promise as a more scalable alternative.
Join us for a streaming protocol battle royale and live webinar — where we'll compare and contrast LL-HLS vs. WebRTC. Our conversation will include a current progress update on LL-HLS and future predictions for both technologies. The session will also dive into scalability considerations, limitations, and the overall ease-of-use when implementing these protocols for specific use cases.
- How LL-HLS and WebRTC compare and ideal use cases for each.
- The current status of LL-HLS today and existing gaps.
- Future predictions for LL-HLS and WebRTC.
- Anne Balistreri (Moderator) — Product Marketing Manager
- Barry Owen — VP, Solutions Engineering
- Ben Mesander — VP, Engineering
- Jamie Sherry — Senior Product Manager
Can't attend? We've got you covered. Simply fill out the form and we'll email you the presentation.