Webinar: Interactive Video Experiences Using WebRTC
Date: Wednesday, May 13th, 2020
Need to stream real-time content at scale? Uncertain where WebRTC fits in the mix or what WebRTC solution is right for you?
With WebRTC, you can embed real-time video directly into your browser-based solution to create an engaging and interactive streaming experience. From telehealth solutions to gaming apps, users can actively participate in immersive video-based environments without being concerned about latency.
Learn how to go beyond standard WebRTC with large-scale interactive video experiences. Join us for the live webinar, where we'll cover how to broadcast to any-size audience and publish to any destination in minutes. To close, we'll look at proven real-world examples of companies using WebRTC.
- How to broadcast to any-size audience using Wowza’s video streaming platform and WebRTC.
- Tools for publishing your live stream to any destination in minutes via a web browser.
- Proven real-world examples using WebRTC technology including flexible scaling, simple publishing and customizable features.
- Barry Owen — VP Solutions Engineering
- Anthony Lazaro — Senior Director of Product
- Robert Vacante — Senior Product Manager
Can't attend? We've got you covered. Simply fill out the form and we'll email you the presentation.