Wowza Support Webinars: Wowza Streaming Engine 201
Date: Wednesday, April 21st, 2021
Time: 1 P.M. EST/10 A.M. PST
Join us for this live and interactive webinar, where we'll provide technical know-how on Wowza Streaming Engine at an intermediate level. You'll uncover the best practices for creating and managing your Wowza Streaming Engine live streaming application, a helpful tutorial on new Wowza Support resources, and an in-depth walkthrough on commonly asked technical support questions.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to quickly access Wowza support resources, including the portal for managing cases, our new FAQ Guide, and the status page.
- Best practices for creating and managing your Wowza Streaming Engine live streaming application.
- Common troubleshooting issues and how to make specific changes within Wowza Streaming Engine, including:
- How to tune for performance
- Java heap and memory usage
- CPU H/T threads
- How to remove unused packetizers
- Network buffers recommendations
- Rob Poach, VP of Global Service Delivery
- Mac Hill, Senior Manager of Service Delivery
- Jason Tuchler, Technical Support Supervisor
- Alex Chepurnoy, Technical Support Engineer
- Roseanne Power, Sr Developer Community Manager
Can't attend? We've got you covered. Simply fill out the form and we'll email you the presentation.